503-297-3336 | Patient Portal

Financial & Insurance Information

Get information about insurance, medicare, referrals and authorizations, copayments, balances, and more.

New Patient Forms

Financial Policy

Medical Records

Insurance

PDEC is a participating provider with most insurance plans but please contact your insurer to verify that your specific plan allows you to see our providers. We will bill your insurance according to our contract terms with them. You are responsible for any co-pays, deductibles, non-covered services or other charges not paid by insurance.

Medicare

As participating providers with Medicare, we are required to bill Medicare directly for your services. Under present Medicare rules, we receive 80% of the amount Medicare allows after your deductible is met; you are responsible for the remaining 20% plus any deductible amount.

Referrals and Authorizations

Some insurance companies have rules you must follow regarding referrals to a specialist, prior authorization for services, which facilities you can use for diagnostic tests, which drugs are preferred, etc. It is your responsibility to verify and comply with any insurance company requirements.

Co-Payments

We will collect your co-payment when you check in for every visit, as stated in your insurance contract. We may charge a $25.00 fee to bill you for any co-payments not paid in full at the time of each visit.

Patient Balances

You will be billed for any balances not paid by insurance. The balance is due when you receive your first statement unless special arrangements have been made with our office. Our Patient Accounts department is always available to talk with you about a payment plan if you are ever concerned about paying your account balance with us. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover. To contact our Patient Accounts Department please call 503-274-4808. If you’ve signed up for a Patient Portal account with us, you may also click here to log in and pay your balance on line!

Our phone hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm, closed for lunch from 12:15pm – 1:30pm. For our patients that are speech or hearing impaired, please click on the button below for assistance in contacting us.

Patient Portal

MyHealthRecord Patient Portal allows you to manage appointments, view medications,  manage health records, pay your bill, and more.

Patient Resources

We have curated an extensive list of resources for a variety of conditions including adrenal diseases, osteoporosis, thyroid diseases, and much more.

Patient Forms & Info

Patient forms and information about insurance, medicare, referrals and authorizations, copayments, balances, and more.

Smart Care Starts Here

503-297-3336

9135 SW Barnes Rd, Suite 985, Portland, OR 97225

Fax: 503-297-3338